Mal-A-Ket for Pets
Mal-A-Ket offers a variety of products with antibacterial and antifungal properties using the highly effective combination of Ketoconazole and Chlorhexidine. The product line includes a shampoo for effective skin and coat maintenance, a flush for immediate application, and wipes for controlled spot treatment.
Chlorhexidine is a potent antimicrobial while Ketoconazole has excellent antifungal properties. Mal-A-Ket products are enhanced with Acetic Acid (AA). AA increases the antibacterial activity of chlorhexidine and has degreasing and cleansing and coat conditioning qualities.
Read what customers have said about Mal-A-Ket products:
"Wipes work great. And they don't smell in the slightest the way someone said. Cleared up my dog's yeast issue before her appointment even came; vet said just keep using them!"
Mal-A-Ket Wipes by DermaPet, is the market leader in WET WIPE and OTIC technology and brings you the 1% Ketoconazole, 2% Chlorhexidine and 2% Acetic Acid wipes. Uses include:
- Anti-fungal / Anti-bacterial
- Intertrigenous dermatitis
- Skin folds at all locations (neck, lip, face, anal, axillary etc.)
- Pododermatitis & interdigital dermatitis
- Hot spots
- Focal Malassezia & pyoderma
Mal-A-Ket Shampoo is a unique, pleasant-smelling, antifungal, antibacterial, deodorizing, degreasing shampoo. Features include:
- Acetic acid (AA) potentiates and stabilizes the ketoconazole
- 2% AA has primary antimicrobial, antifungal properties, as well as excellent degreasing, cleansing and coat conditioning qualities.
- Ketoconazole has excellent antifungal properties
- Chlorhexidine has potent antimicrobial functions: combined with AA, it has a wider antibacterial activity against gram negative and gram positive organisms
- Manufactured using GMP, and the highest quality ingredients
Mal-A-Ket TrizEDTA Flush is designed for enhanced antimicrobial activity in dogs, cats and horses. Ideal cleansing solution for use with infections responsive to Ketoconazole and Chlorhexidene, such as ringworm and bacterial and Malassezia infections
- Ideal antimicrobial wound flush
- TrizEDTA synergizes Chlorhexidene for optimal therapeutic effectiveness
- Safe and gentle enough to be used as often as necessary
- Fragrance and dye free to reduce skin irritation
- Manufactured using GMP, and the highest quality ingredient